top of page
Syndicat interprofessionnel des travailleuses et travailleurs (SIT)
Organized by :
Areas of expertise :
- Employment law (employment contract, dismissal, salary, personality, certificate)
- Social insurance law (invalidity, accident, sickness, unemployment, family allowances, maternity, social assistance)
- Migration law (residence permits, naturalisation, visas, administrative detention, asylum)
Services provided :
- Advice (written or oral information)
- Writing (writing for private persons and authorities)
- Legal representation (legal writing and court accompaniment)
Price of services:
The price of services varies according to salaries.
Make an appointment:
No appointment required
Attendance of a lawyer:
It is necessary to join the SIT in order to obtain legal services. The SIT does not provide union information directly by telephone or e-mail.
Schedules vary according to the profession. See on the website.
16, Rue des Chaudronniers, 1204 Genève
bottom of page