Organized by :
Areas of expertise:
Social insurance law (AHV, IV, health insurance, social assistance, etc.)
Persons with disabilities from childhood to retirement age
- Advice (written or oral information)
- Writing (writing for private persons and authorities)
- Legal representation (legal writing and court accompaniment)
Price of services:
- 1st consultation free of charge (assessment of the situation)
- Then the person must become a member of the association, annual fee of CHF 65.
- For new members (less than one year of membership) there is an entry fee: CHF 250 for a follow-up of a procedure by a social insurance specialist (opposition, etc.) and CHF 400 for an appeal to the court by a lawyer.
- Members over one year old receive these services free of charge.
German, English, French, Italian
Make an appointment:
Consultation only by appointment - by phone, leave a voice message or e-mail
Attendance of a lawyer:
Some days, otherwise jurists
Consultations last a maximum of 45 minutes.
Monday: 9am - 2pm (consultation only in the morning)
Tuesday: 9am - 4pm (all day consultation)
Thursday: 9am - 2pm (no consultation)
3, Rue des Minoteries, 1205 Genève